As we start progressing forward during these covid times we continue to examine every aspect of your visit to ensure the maximum amount of safety for you as well as our team:
At Niki Moon Salon and Spa we cater every service to you, our client! Your comfort is our first priority and how you feel while in the salon matters to us. This service is about you and we want to do what makes you feel safest and most comfortable. We are leaving the choice up to you if you would like to continue to wear a mask as well as if you would you like your service provider(s) to wear a mask during your service.
There will be a short questionnaire to fill out prior to your service simply asking if you would like your service provider to wear a mask during your service.
*Please note all lash, facial and facial waxing services have always been performed with a mask on and will continue to do so.
* We will continue to operate at a reduces capacity to ensure safe distancing.
* We separated our salon stations to be further apart as well as installed glass walls between each station to ensure further protection for our clients as well as team members.
* We have all the protective gear for our team members as well as our clients. As in masks, gloves etc.
* We have secured medical grade disinfectants for all hard surfaces.
* We have always sanitized between clients as well as changed capes and towels between each client and will continue to do so (all salons should have already been doing this).
* Throughout the day and at the end of the day, we take pretty extreme measures cleaning the chairs, bowls, desks, etc. in between appointments.
* We have hand sanitizer everywhere in the salon as well and we encourage that our patrons use it in addition to washing their hands.
* We have upgraded our HVAC system to deliver higher quality air as well as eliminating germs in air.
* We have a contactless payment system as well as booking system.
* Only guests receiving a service are allowed in the salon. Please do not bring an additional guests.
* Please arrive to your appointment on time. It is important now more than ever to arrive on time to your appointment. There are many things in place that are relying on this. Please do your best to arrive on time.
* Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client.
* All staff have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbacide ™ Certification.
* Please understand if you are getting a color service, you may have an up-charge for your color because of the need to use more color than usual due to missed maintenance appointments ($10-40 depending on need).
* We will also be requiring a credit card to secure each appointment. If you cancel due to sickness then will be no charge however if you no-show your appointment you will be charged 50% of the service fee.
Rest Assured, we hope to get back to normal and offering many of the added value services and extras you have come to enjoy. These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed every step of the way. Thank you for your patience and understanding.